• Viewing of the property is required before the lease is completed
• All applications must be completely filed out and include proof of income
•If employment needs to be verified through “The Work Number” it is your responsibility to cover the verification fee.
This fee is anywhere from $22.00-$38.00.
• No evictions and/or outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management Company
• Must give proper notice to current landlord
• We reserve the right to deny your application if we are unable to verify your rental history/home ownership OR poor rental history
• Gross income (all applicants combined) shall be a minimum of three (3) times the rent amount
• Income may include sources other than employment (must be able to provide proof)
• Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full, prior to move-in
• If you are self-employed, you will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc)
• No un-discharged bankruptcies
• One (1) year of established credit after bankruptcy
• We reserve the right to deny based upon poor credit history
• Must be current on all utility bills
• Each applicant over 18 years of age will be required to produce a photo I.D. (Driver’s License or
other government issued photo identification card)
• False information on the application will result in denial
• Criminal convictions may result in the denial of your application
• A history of violent behavior or criminal convictions for violent crimes or illegal drug activities will disqualify applicants
• Criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity will not be tolerated and will be considered default of lease terms
Qualified applications will be processed for Credit, Background, and Criminal reports.
The cost is $25.00 per application. This is a non-refundable fee.